Been a bit run down and lazy lately, but feeling the most inspired I have in a long while. Over the Easter break I’m going to:
- Do all my studio paperwork
- Make the front cover of my Milk Thistle artist’s book with a crewel work turkey rug thistle as its focal point
- Start fleshing out a few of the pages (Victorian beadwork violets are underway, and I’m going to print a “shrinking violet” 50s Valentine’s card I bought on to one of the pages)
- Get all framed up and painted on ready to start my goldwork weeping eye for School when I’m back
- Get whisked away to East Anglia with Pip for a weekend, eating fine food and hunting for finer dresses
That should keep me busy. Back to the beadwork violets.